The property dates from the 1860's and comprises a three storey premises to the front with a two storey section in the middle and single storey to the rear.
The total floor area of the premises is approximately 895 sq.m comprising of a ground floor area of 519 sq.m, first floor area 259 sq.m and second floor area 117 sq.m. Twenty-three dedicated car parking spaces are situated to the rear of the property, with secure barrier controlled access for customers.
The property has been fully re-modelled to the highest standards as a foodhall, bakery, café and bistro at ground floor level, with a separately accessed restaurant at first floor level. The second floor is in use as offices, staff accommodation and toilets. The upper floors have the benefit of a dedicated lift. This lift allows easy access to the upper floors for potential change of use if one required.
The ground floor provides seating for over 100 customers, while the first floor restaurant has sufficient area to accommodate 80-90 customers. Internally the property is fitted out in a contemporary style to include a fully equipped kitchen, bakery,
deli, patisserie, foodhall, café and restaurant.
The Miller & Cook foodhall, bakery, café and bistro/restaurant is located at 50 Pearse Street, Mullingar. The property is situated in the centre of the town opposite Market Square House, the tourist information centre for the county.
The offices of Westmeath County Council are also situated close by, while the refurbishment of Mullingar Court House and extension to incorporate the Circuit Criminal Court on Mount Street is due to be completed imminently. In addition a new research laboratory of over 10,000 sq.m is lanned for the old Imperial Tobacco site, east of the town centre.
The property has 13.0 metres frontage to Pearse Street and has the benefit of rear access from Bishops Gate Street. Adjoining occupiers along the street include the Tourist Information Centre, Greville Arms Hotel, Local Pharmacy, Fagans, Three, AIB, Euro Giant, Shaw's Hardware and EBS.