The subject property in its entirety has a site area of approximately 2.7 ha (6.7 acres) . On the subject site is the former Heiton Buckley retail unit and two storage units, which have been vacant for a number of years.
The entire site is irregular in shape and is bound to the north by a stream and to the south by the Dock Road. Immediately adjacent occupiers include; Fleming Medical, Enterprise Cars and McMahon's Building Providers.
The immediate surrounding are is commercial in nature, with access to this brownfield site located just off the Dock Road
- Excellent Road Frontage extending to 140m along the Dock Road
- Total Site Area of approximately 2.7 hectares (6.7 acres)
- Zoned Light Industrial in the Limerick City Development Plan 2010 - 2016 (Extended)
- Potential for redevelopment subject to planning permission
- Prime Location within close proximity to Limerick City and all amenities
The subject site is located on the Dock Road, the central hub of light industry, on the outskirts of Limerick City, approximately 1.5 km to South West of O' Connell Street, the commercial core of Limerick City. The surrounding are is a mix of commercial, industrial, and residential, with the Dock Road itself a hub of commercial activity. neighbouring occupiers include Roche's Feeds, Dennehy Moors, Daybreak and Barry's Motors. The location has excellent transport links with the M20 & M7 close by which provides access to Cork and Dublin respectively, as well as having the benefit of ease of access to the city centre.